How is a tenant typically covered for a fire or flood situation?

Category: Commercial Real Estate

In most cases, tenants are responsible for obtaining their own commercial property insurance. This property insurance should usually cover: The tenant’s portion of the building. This should include things such as structural walls and fixtures within your area Your company’s inventory Your company’s assets such as furnishings Computer equipment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

No related articles