66-68 Beach Street, KIPPA-RING Queensland 4021For Sale Contact Agent
High Quality Industrial Freestander Ready to Occupy
Industrial/Warehouse - KIPPA-RING Queensland
Dugan & Co Property are pleased to present to the market a unique freestanding warehouse in the highly sought-after pocket of Kippa-Ring. 66-68 Beach Street, for sale by Expressions of Interest, offers a 600sqm* warehouse/showroom on a 1,361sqm* light industry zoned allotment. This property has only ever been used for showroom application, and as a result has been maintained to an impeccable degree. The presentation is underpinned by the sites functionality, with dual crossover access, security gates and generous hardstand designed to support large receivals including 40ft containers.
Key features include:
• Routinely maintained warehouse/showroom offering 600sqm* GFA, with additional 100sqm* covered hardstand
• Situated on 1,361sqm* allotment providing dual crossovers in a secure, gated facility
• Clear span warehouse accessible by three container height roller doors
• Located next door to Department of Transport and Peninsula Fair Shopping Centre, providing high exposure and footfall to neighbouring businesses
• Strong street presence and signage opportunity with 32m* of street frontage
• Ideal for a wide range of occupiers who are looking to break into an exclusive industrial pocket and operate within an ecosystem of high-performing businesses.
Kippa-Ring is positioned on the Redcliffe Peninsula, allowing excellent access to the Gateway Motorway and Bruce Highway, approximately 30 Mins to the Brisbane Airport & CBD. It is apart of the Moreton Bay Region, the fifth fastest growing LGA in Australia, with population forecasted to grow 40% to exceed 800,000 residence by 2046.
For more information please contact the Exclusive Agents at Dugan & Co Property.
- Land is 1,361 m²
600sqm* FLOOR AREA