Morgan Park QLD 4370For Sale POA
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, GET A 9.47%* RETURN + OUTSTANDING TENANTS!
Industrial/Warehouse - Morgan Park QLD
56 Kenilworth Street, Morgan Park is situated just outside of Warwick in the highly sought after administrative center of the Southern Downs Regional council in Southeast Queensland 130 kilometers south-west of Brisbane.
This exceptional long term investment features the following:
– Tenant: APN, owned by one of the worlds largest media companies, News Corp.
– Tenant: Norco, a 124 year old company with annual turnover of $590 million
– Lease: APN Print on 10+5 Year lease and Norco Co-cop on 3+3 Year lease
– Estimated net income of $521,299 net p.a. +GST and yield of 11%
– Two freestanding buildings with combined area 6,370m2* & massive 21,700m2* site
– Excellent access to the New England & Cunningham Highways, the state’s inland north-south corridor and the major Sydney-Brisbane inland route
Located 130 kilometres south-west of Brisbane, the Southern Downs is a location of choice for business, investment and employment, the region’s abundant industry diversity and transport infrastructure underpin its role as a major hub for South East Queensland’s agricultural, manufacturing and food processing, health and aged care, tourism and transport.
Investments such as this with exceptional return’s & strong lease covenant’s are rarely available, contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT’s, Paul Dugan, of Dugan & Co Property & Dan Dwan of Colliers International for an IM.
- Land is 21,700 m²
- Floor Area is 6,370 m²
- 50 Parking Comments