18-80 Sherman Road, Karrabin QLD 4306For Sale POA
80.3* HA LAND HOLDING FOR FUTURE BUSINESS PARK DEVELOPMENT (STCA)
Land/Development - Karrabin QLD
Dugan & Co is proud to Exclusively present a prime piece of land with endless potential. This 80 – 20 Hectares block of land located in the western suburb of Karrabin is the perfect opportunity for industrial development. The property is situated in a highly sought-after location, just minutes away from the highway making it easily accessible for transportation of goods and materials. The land is zoned for industrial use, meaning that it is suitable for a wide range of development possibilities such as warehouses, manufacturing plants and distribution centers. With 80 hectares of land and endless potential, this property is perfect for developers, builders and investors.
The land is mostly flat with a slight slope, providing a perfect foundation for construction. The property is also in close proximity to all necessary infrastructure and services, including electricity, water and sewage.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to own a piece of prime real estate in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Ipswich.
- Total land holding of 80.3* Hectares of prime land for development
o Less than 35 radial km’s from Brisbane CBD
o Less than 5 radial km’s from Ipswich CBD
o Less then 3kms from direct access to Warrego Hwy
- Neighbours include, Asahi Beverages, Austrans, Biada Poulty, White Industries and adjacent to RAAF Air Base
- Rail connection/Karrabin train station, directly adjacent to the site
- Concept Sub-division plan already created & available upon request
- Zoning: (RBIA4) – Regional Business & Industry Investigation Area provides for a range of industrial uses including warehousing, transport & logistics, manufacturing, etc (STCA)
- Adjacent to existing Medium Impact- Regional Business & Industry zoned precinct
Contact us today to schedule a viewing and take the first step towards your next big development project.
0403 945 098 | firstname.lastname@example.org
0451 271 471 | email@example.com
For Sale via Expression of Interest Closing Thursday the 9th March 2023 at 5pm
*Boundaries indicative only
^STCA- Subject to Council Approval
- Land is 80 hectare