106 Medway Street, ROCKLEA Queensland 4106For Sale Present All Offers
Industrial Investment in Thriving Rocklea - 5,636sqm* Gross Floor Area, Fully Leased, Strong Rental Income
Industrial/Warehouse - ROCKLEA Queensland
Dugan & Co Property are pleased to present 106 Medway St, Rocklea to the market for sale.
Rocklea is a well-established industrial suburb located approximately 11 kilometers southwest of the Brisbane CBD. The area is home to a variety of businesses, from small local operations to some of Australia’s largest private and public companies. The suburb offers excellent access to key transportation routes, including the Ipswich Motorway, Logan Motorway, and Acacia Ridge rail freight terminal. Additionally, the suburb’s proximity to Archerfield Airport makes it an attractive location for businesses with logistics and transportation needs. With a wide range of industrial facilities available, from warehouses to manufacturing plants and distribution centers, Rocklea is a highly sought-after location for businesses looking to establish themselves in Brisbane’s thriving industrial sector.
• Total gross floor area of 5,636sqm* across three tenancies
• IN1 General Industry A zoned corner site of 7,447sqm*
• Two-storey office space, well-presented and in good condition
• 7.5m* internal clearances and multiple container height roller doors
• Ample hardstand area for container set down and drive-through access
• Large 3-phase power supply and onsite wash bay available
• Two street access with plenty of street parking.
• Fully leased industrial facility
• Annual rental income of $541,514.74 plus GST
• Three separate tenants currently occupying the property
• Newly established leases in place with favourable terms.
The vendor is highly motivated to secure a deal and invites all offers to be presented. For further information, please contact Dugan & Co Agents today.
- Land is 7,447 m²
5636sqm* FLOOR AREA